Anita Kaur-Simon

How Can I Help?

All my makeover services include an initial consultation and complimentary life coaching, diet and nutrition advice…for that all-over transformation, inside and out.

 
Consultation

Initial Consultation 

Your first step to the NEW YOU is an in-depth consultation. Together we’ll explore your personality, your career ambitions, lifestyle, goals and inspirations.

The time we spend together will be so valuable, as we create a clearer picture of the person you aspire to be.

As we develop your wardrobe and style, we’ll in turn transform you and ultimately help you gain the confidence to achieve your life goals.

 

 
Wardrobe-consultation

Wardrobe Consultation 

Most people only wear 10% of what’s in their wardrobe. That leaves 90% unused. I’ll show you what looks best on you, what can be altered and what has to go. You’ll be left with a cleansed wardrobe full of flattering clothes.

I’ll then show you how to mix and match to create different outfits for every occasion, how to use accessories and share make-up tips, to finish your look. I will also make a list of any essentials to fill existing gaps in your wardrobe.

Saves you money in the long-term

This is a great way to learn how to avoid wasting money in the future. Once you know what suits you and what doesn’t, you won’t be tempted by bad impulse buys, ‘bargains’ or clothes you end up never wearing.

 

 
Personal-shopping

Personal Shopping 

You don’t have to spend a million to look a million dollars.

But a bit of expert advice from a professional can make all the difference in the world. We will go shopping and I’ll introduce you to new shapes, colours and designs that match your hair, skin tone and personality.

I can even do the leg work for you, pre-selecting and reserving items, so they are ready for you to try.

We can also make it a fun experience and shop together, where I offer honest, friendly and  impartial advice.

 

 
Personal-Styling-Hair-&-Make-Up

Personal Styling Hair & Make-Up 

To finish off your day-time or night-time look, I offer FREE hair and make- up consultations. I will analyse your face shape, skin tone and eye colour, so your styling accentuates your best features.

I also work with a team of talented hairstylists and professionals who offer a vast array of services – including teeth whitening, eyelash extensions, and spray tanning to name but a few. These help you achieve the well groomed, professional and stunning NEW YOU.

 

 
Special-occasson-shopping

Special Occasion Shopping 

It only takes 7 seconds to make a first impression, so you want to make every second counts.

Whatever the occasion, whether it’s a simple dinner party, wedding, mother of the bride, first date or a day at the races, I can help you achieve a stunning faultless look.

I will provide a service that makes sure you have the most suitable and stunning outfit, tailored especially for your specific occasion. I promise I will make you look and feel amazing!

 

 
For-gentlemen

For Gentlemen

With a poorly dressed man, you notice the clothes. With a well dressed man, you notice the man.

Whether it’s for the corporate environment, or personal life, I offer the same initial consultation, wardrobe analysis and personal shopping services to gentlemen. I will teach you to choose the right clothes to suit your personality, body type, colouring and lifestyle.

I will also show you hairstyles and facial styles to enhance your best features, so you can exude confidence in both your professional and personal life.

 

 
Life-coaching

Life Coaching, Diet & Nutritional Advice 

This is a journey of discovery.

To complete the NEW YOU, I believe it’s necessary to develop confidence within.

While getting to know you, I can use coaching skills to identify strengths and areas to work on. We’ll work together to increase your self esteem and to complete the NEW YOU.

 

“Style is a way to say who you are, without having to speak.”   Rachel Zoe